Yes, puff pastry who knew that the one from Pepperidge Farm are Galactosemia safe? In any case, it made for a super delicious special Valentine's dinner.
Here is the recipe using 1 sheet
Frozen puff pastry sheets
1 bunch of asparagus - green
4 slices of ham
3 tablespoons of grated Emmenthaler - optional
250 ml of plain soy creamer
salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper
- preheat oven to 425 F
- defrost puff pastry - roll it out into a generous shape on a floured work area to fit your baking
- clean asparagus and steam for 5 minutes
- sprinkle cheese onto pastry, top with ham slices, top with asparagus
- mix eggs with soy creamer, add spices
- pour egg mixture over the asparagus
- bake for 30 minutes - let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting tart into slices
I hope you like it as much as we did...