Monday, August 13, 2012

Asian inspired noodle soup...

with snap, and snow peas, red peppers, and chicken thigh was our Monday night dinner. Not sure if I will be able to recreate again - it will probably be a little different, but it turned out. It really was an experiment that turned out well :)

1. I first briefly roasted the chicken thighs in a different pan, and then skinned them. 2. I then put some peanut butter {please do not tell Alena} with garlic, ginger, curry, cayenne, and coriander in the stockpot. 3. Next I added the chicken thigs and once it was fragrant 4. added a can of - light - coconut milk, plus three cans of water. 5. Oh, I also added the juice of a lime, and in the end 6. added 1-1/2 tablespoons of Tom Yum paste {yes, I cheat :) }. 7.At the very end I added the vegetables, and vermicelli noodles. I served it with a wedge of lime, and topped with chopped cilantro and green onions.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...