Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday Night after Thanksgiving weekend dinner...

...have you already given up on me?  I am still here - and still up.  So for all practical purposes to me it is still Monday night, even so technically the clock already changed a little while ago.  -  Thanksgiving weekend was all fine and dandy, even so I ended up being under the weather a little.  Oh well, it happens to all of us. - All else is well here in our little house in Portland and the girls were excited to go to school today as they did miss their friends.  I have to say so, that we did have a lot of fun and all of us enjoyed the week off.  As they say, all good things come to an end, so it was back to school for the ladies and work for me today. Then again, we all enjoy what we do...

So dinner tonight - the first meal I made since Thanksgiving - was Linsen, Spaetzle, Wurst (sausages), and green salad.  A favorite of all of us, and cool, dreary weather calls for a nice warm, filling meal like it.

Lentils, spaetzle, and mixed trees for dinner
Oh, and in case you are wondering about the picture.  The centerpiece in the middle is an advents wreath - and we lit the first candle yesterday.  It's a German tradition :)

Have a great day, all!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...