Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday...

time is flying - already mid November and another week is over.  The girls were both at the German Saturday School again.  At the end of the day all classes performed pieces from different fairy tales.  So super cute and - believe it or not - I forgot to bring along my camera today.  Out of all days, I forgot my camera today.  Surely there will be other performances, this one was however too cute....

Today was rainy so we went back home for a cozy afternoon. I roasted chestnuts, warmed up cider on the stove while the girls and I were working on crafts.  A wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon.


 Oh, and what about dinner?  Yes, we ate more than the chestnuts, which by the way were super hard to peel.  But dinner?  Ah yes, dinner...we are having a girls only weekend so it was nothing special.  No, we did not go out - the three of us talked about it decided on pasta.  Plain pasta with olive oil for Alena, pasta with olive oil and a little bit of sauce for Mia Rosie, and pasta with lots of sauce for the mothership. Let's see what we will have for Sunday dinner...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...